Tuesday, November 11, 2008

This is where it begins

So here is my first post. I'm very new to the blog world and feel like I'm behind with technology as I've been attempting to set up this page. I hope you all will bear with me! Where to start...I was married June 21st of this year & am living in Georgia working part time and volunteering at the local hospital.

I've enjoyed experimenting and trying new crafts ever since Michael proposed to me back in July of 2007. I was always doing little projects for our wedding making the programs, table numbers, flower balls, floral letters, I could go on BUT the point is I have a true passion for weddings. I recently had the privilege of helping a friend with her wedding programs and coordinating a few details for her big day & enjoyed every minute of it! This will be my site where I can share informative information and inspirational sites on weddings. My posts will be a combination of personal life & current projects I will be working on!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Ambie said...

congrats on starting the blog! it looks good so far, anne! i can't wait to read more about your findings! :)
<3

Lu. Lu. said...

moi aussi