Michael's pumpkin
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Snap, Click, Flash
Okay, so I've been slacking on my blog and I just started it, so I apologize. I thought I would share some of the pictures I've taken. I don't have my Nikon yet, that's my Christmas gift so I've just been snapping with a digital camera. We went on an adventure in late October to "Uncle Bob's Pumpkin Patch" in Newnan, Georgia and it was very adorable. In a way we felt out of place because everyone had kids with them and we were the only ones without children. Overall it was a fun trip and we enjoyed the petting zoo, hay ride, corn maze, and pumpkin patch. Here are a few pictures I took while we were there.





Michael's pumpkin
Michael's pumpkin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Michael's pumpkin is scary. I hate spiders.
Well maybe next time you go you will
A. have a little Trueblood in your belly.
B. Have a little Trueblood in a stroller.
eep...yep I just went there.
:)
take more pictures, they're nice
Your pictures are so nice! I really like the feel of them. Very lazy and relaxed. Very fall. And nice angles!
Keep on posting pics - they're really good. :)
<3
Post a Comment