Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy February!! This month is gonna fly by just like January and I'm kind of excited because March is going to be a very eventful month for me and Michael. On March 5th Lucie and I are going to be seeing Britney Spears in concert!!! Woohoo, love her! One might think she's trashy, but you have to remember our ages we grew up listening to her she was one of the major pop stars when we were growing up so it makes sense. After that I'm going to my friend Candace's baby shower (aww) for her little baby boy then to have lunch with my girls and do some wedding stuff for Jennifer's wedding. It sounds fun to me! The next week after that it's a road trip with the Trueblood boys and Lucie to Iowa to visit Shirley and Brad!

I wanted to share a site that I love to visit even though I'm already married! It gives me ideas galore and I love weddings so it's something that can make me happy since I'm not very happy with my living situation.
The site is called Southern Weddings, it features "everyday" weddings, event planners, florists, anything wedding! Check it out!

http://www.swsmag.net/

2 comments:

Lu. Lu. said...

I've been listening to Brit Brit alllll day!

Anonymous said...

Hurray for updates!