Tuesday, February 3, 2009
A little history my dear
So I promised I would be better at updating my blog.......well I'm gonna start today :) Michael & I just took a short trip to Savannah since we haven't been anywhere since pretty much our honeymoon in June. The trip ended up being a nice getaway. Michael was a little sick but he was a camper! We rode the trolley through the historic district and got to learn about some of the history behind the buildings then we went downtown to catch a CARRIAGE ride! Yes, we got to ride in a carriage it was so beautiful! Michael always told me he wanted to take me on a carriage ride so I couldn't wait. The sun finally peaked through the sky when we started out on our hour long ride around the district. We learned even more about the city and I got to snap some photos while riding. The next day we went out to Tybee Island and saw the lighthouse and base they had out there. It was a little cloudy that day but we still enjoyed walking on the beach together. It was like we were the only ones in the world NO ONE was out there. I said to Michael "why don't celebrities go to places like this, there is no one for miles out here & they could enjoy relaxing without anyone trying to take their pictures...it's so peaceful" and Michael said "Well, obviously they want the attention or they'd be out here". Now we are back in Georgia and back into the real world. Here are a few photos from our trip. A cute apartment in downtown Savannah
Carriage Ride
Spanish Moss
Tybee Island
Coming up: Trip to Tennessee in February Next Month: Britney Spears concert with Lucie & Spring Break trip to Iowa!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
love the pics and love savannah! keep it up! :)
<3
Post a Comment