Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Times of Nashville

Today was a great day! We are in our last week of training and we got to actually do "Real World" stuff instead of working in the training area. I also went to lunch in downtown & it was great! There was so much movement down there and all kinds of restaurants! It was a beautiful day outside so that probably helped the lovely feel of it. In other news my hubby will be moving up here this coming Monday and I cannot wait!! I feel like I've been without him for so long. He finally got his transfer to go through, but he will be alone on his birthday Saturday which is sad. I am so excited about being back in Tennessee and him being here with me. It's gonna be like we just got married all over again without the stress of the position he is in right now. I was on the phone with him on my break today and said "Remember that show in Heart Song at Dollywood? It will be like that little girl twirling around and and dancing with the butterflies". I am also trying to prepare for for our cruise to Mexico in TWO yes two weeks! So excited. Once I find my cord I will upload some of the pictures I've been taking with my camera recently. That's all for now!

No comments: