Okay, I have been a bad Mother to my blog, I will admit it. We are movers and shakers what can I say? I mean that too. So just when you thought we'd be in Nashville for a while things up and change :) Michael received a call about a job in Chattanooga with the State in his field, so he couldn't pass it up! I was able to transfer with the State too, so here we are back in East Tennessee. We are slowly making it to "where we want to be". We are living outside of Chattanooga and are getting the townhouse all organized. So exciting. More updates soon. We are moving the rest of our stuff this weekend so I will finally be back to "normal" hopefully next week....just in time for BOOMSDAY!
I promise I will no longer neglect you blog.
One thing I would like to share for this entry is a birthday party that I shot a few weeks ago. Little Joshua had a birthday at U Bounce a place that has inflatable slides, boxing rings and obstacle courses. I even go in on the jumping and the sad part was I was so sore the next few days and I didn't even jump that much. Wow. Anyways, here is the slide show that I made for his family.
Friday, August 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment